- Click on skill level and number of players with cursor to start.
- Your movable checkers will be highlighted in green. Click on one with cursor and then click on a destination square to move it.
- Move your checkers to jump your opponent and avoid getting jumped yourself.
- Play alternates between players, whether two humans or human versus computer.
- Capture all your opponents’ checkers or trap his or her checkers so they can’t be moved to win.
Fun With Logic has taken the classic game of checkers and made a computer
version for one or two players. Use your mouse to move the checkers as
in a normal game and defeat your opponent by jumping over and capturing
all his or her checkers. Play against the computer or a friend!